Thursday, January 22, 2009

Wish I was blessed with a natural good looking body!

Well, I am starting back on my cereal diet! Seemed like the only thing that really worked. I lost around 20 lbs last year so I am hoping that I can get a few more lbs off with it again. I want to go on a good vacation this summer and I refuse to go out there looking like a whale!! I know I know, some people say that I look good but I feel like I look awful, cellulite on my legs, muffin top, etc!! I am sitting at my desk, trying to convince myself that this cereal is MMM MMM MMM but it's not really working! Oh the things women go thru just to look good. I just wish I was one of those type people that can look good before they get pregnant and then just bounce right back to that same body after pregnancy! No such luck here. Just feeling a little down on myself so I had to get this off my chest! :-( Soon enough, I will be ordering my 2 piece bathing suit out of Victoria's Secret catalog just like I used to do and I will be prancing around the beach, pool, and lake looking good in it!! :-) Wish me luck!

1 comment:

mommy4 said...

WOOOHOOOO!! Good for you. YOU CAN DO IT!! So you'll have to share your diet with us so we can all look good.