Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Responding to Comments!

Hello Everyone! It may be just that I am crabby, tired, not feeling well, and I feel like someone has punched me in my cheekbones because my sinuses hurt sooooo bad but I just want to let some people know this. I am not going to respond or email anyone who I do not know. I like to read other people's blogs but I just keep it at that. I don't mind if you comment on something I wrote but asking me to email you or whatever, I am not going to do unless I know who you are. There are crazy people in the world and I just don't trust it. Maybe I have watched too many crime shows. LOL The purpose of this blog is to keep friends and family members who I do not see alot updated on this crazy Maliska household! :-) I hope I am not offending anyone because that's not what I am trying to do. Hope everyone has a blessed Hump Day and weekend.

Alyssa

No comments: