Monday, January 5, 2009

Oh My!

Not complaining or anything but today is the "OFFICIAL" start to the tax season! No vacations, long hours, working weekends spells out the next four months for me!!! I was hoping I would be prepared mentally for this but I am far from being mentally prepared. I have year end payroll reports, quarterly reports, monthly payroll tax payments, W-2's, , and 1099's all due this month along with doing my regular work on top of that. I will be working LOTS of overtime to help make up for our financial situation sooooo pleeeaaase pray that I make it thru all this and still be sane! LOL I will be doing alot more than what I did last year. There are 8 of us up here and it's very trying from January to April 15th because we all spend so much time up here with each other and we all get on each others nerves and are at each other's throats!! Good thing we all can get over it and get back to our normal routine after April 15th!! Just kinda sad though because I really look forward to the weekends and evenings when I can spend time with Kylan and I will be missing alot of that. Thankfully Scott takes pictures with his phone and sends them to me when something funny happens! :-) Anyway, I just had to vent a little!
P.S. Sorry if I am not blogging as much in these next couple of months. I will try to do it as much as I can! ;-)

No comments: