Monday, February 2, 2009

Teeth are for chewing food!

Yes, you heard that right, Teeth are for chewing food, not biting people!! I am having an issue with a little boy that goes to Mrs. Jessie's!!! Kylan came home Friday with another bite mark on him. This one on the back of his arm. He's come home 2 other times with bite marks on the inside crease of his arm. The first time it happened, I went to get Kylan and Jessie said there's this boy that bit everyone there. I just blew it off thinking maybe it's just a phase and it won't happen again. Well, Scott got him the other time and there was another bite mark in the same spot. Friday, I get home from work and Scott said that he had another bite mark on the upper part of the back of his arm. Then he told me that I needed to take Kylan to Jessie's on Monday because he had to do a clean-up at 7:00. So I thought that would be a good opportunity to talk to Jessie about the biting. I went in this morning and asked her if Kylan had been biting anyone because he keeps coming home with the bite marks. Thinking maybe he is biting someone and they are biting back. She said he has never bit anyone and that this little boy keeps biting the kids and they don't know what else to do. The mother is just mortified because with her twin 15 year olds, she has never had this problem. The has been bit back and he is just still biting. I don't know what else to do because I don't want him to come home or get a phone call that the boy has bit Kylan and he is bleeding!!!! Or, even worse, Mrs. Jessie telling me that now he's started biting. Ugggghhhhh, I don't know how to handle this. I would tell her that Kylan can't go until that boy decides he needs to stop biting but Kylan LOVES going to "Sessies" and I don't have anywhere else for him to go.
Anyway, we had a pretty good weekend. It's tax season so I worked a little on Saturday. On my way, Jane asked if I wanted to go to Canton when I got off so we went! They had sooooo many cute things for little girls. I could have went CRAZY if I had a little girl. I wouldn't trade my little man for anything in the world though. I decided that I am going to start up my own little booth where I have just super cute boy stuff. Nothing but boy stuff!!! I guarantee it would be a huge hit because I didn't find hardly anything cute that was little boy stuff. I got me a couple of shirts that were 50% off. They are the rocker type tees. They were originally priced between $30 to $40 so I was so glad that I found them. I had never seen that place there so I will definitely be looking for that place again. I know exactly where it is. LOL
That evening, we had some friends over for the UFC fight. Kylan loved playing with little Miss Gracie. Only thing is, I was exhausted from getting up early for work and going to Canton and TJ (Gracie's mom) and Gracie were fighting the same colds that everyone else has had (and the one we all just finally got over) so I ended up going to bed around 11:00 and TJ and Gracie fell asleep on the couch. All the girls slept while all the boys watched the fight. (Except Kylan, he was asleep in his room!)
Sunday, we had super bowl fun!! We went to Jane's and had some yummy stew and watched the super bowl. Kylan loved playing with Chelsi since she was down from OU for the weekend. He loves him some Chelsi!! :-) He showed off for everyone and had fun doing it. I ended up being on the computer for what seemed like all day trying to find a place for us to go this summer. I found a couple of good places in Aruba to go to that are all-inclusive and kid friendly. I can't wait!!!
I am also sooooooooo proud of myself for figuring out how to do my own blog design. I think it still needs a little tweaking but it will take time. I have so much fun doing it and it's so relaxing to me! Anyway, guess I better get to work now!
Talk to y'all later! :-)

No comments: