Sunday, February 8, 2009

Oh, an Update

Kylan went to his post-op appt. last week and everything is good with his tubes. Dr. Skiles said he hearing is 50% better and he is in the 1st percentile with his hearing. He said if a pin was to drop, Kylan could hear it. I am glad we decided to go ahead and get the tubes done because he is in a much better mood and the ear infections didn't compromise any of his hearing!!! Scott weighed him last week and he now weighs 24 1/2 lbs now. He stayed at 22 lbs for the longest time. I started to get worried. Anyway, he had a growing spurt and now we look at him and it seems like he has gotten so much bigger. His feet look bigger and he is definitely taller. He now has a total of 13 teeth. One of his "eye" teeth broke through. I am surprised he handled it so well. I was expecting it to be bad because everyone told me that those are the worst teeth to come through!! Oh well, I am thankful!

No comments: