Wednesday, February 11, 2009

The Cora Pin

WARNING:::: MASCARA ALERT!!!! Don't read if you don't want to cry!


You know, this little girl has touched my heart in ways that I can't even describe I have never met this family. Maybe it's just the mother coming out in me. Anyway, I feel like I need to do this just because my heart really does go out to this family! There is this lady, I don't know if she knows the family, but she is making the cutest pin (for jackets, shirt's, etc). I got one for my sister, Mom, and Scott's mom. They don't know this yet but now they do if they are reading this. :-) I don't know if they will like them but I think they are super cute and it is symbolizing a great cause, a playground in the memory of that sweet little angel, Cora. Here is the link to the Etsy website for the lady that makes them, http://www.joyshope.com/. This is actually her blog/website but you can click on the picture of the pin/headband for Cora and it will take you there to buy one if you like!
This is a picture of that sweet angel! Uggghhhh, here I go again! Compose myself, Compose myself!!


I guess I should have put the mascara alert on the post from yesterday! Sorry if I caught anyone off guard! :-( Don't be mad at me!

No comments: