Friday, October 17, 2008

Yay!!!!

Today is Friday!! Also, I can borrow my mom and dad-laws bird sanctuary. Now, I have to get pumpkins, some mums, a square bale of hay, a wood pumpkin cutout so I can paint Kylan's Pumpkin Patch on it, and soooooo much more!!! I started to get discouraged though because I couldn't find anything that I thought was cute around here. I always seem to do that. I come up with an idea and can't ever find exactly what I want so I never finish. Then, after the fact, I find all of the cute stuff I was looking for and then get mad. Well, not this time, if I can't find it, I'm just going to have to make it then! LOL I will post some pics when I get it all done....

1 comment:

mommy4 said...

I hope you find all your looking for. I'm such a picture person too and have to have things just so! Can't wait to see what you come up with.