Friday, October 10, 2008

Will December ever get here???

I am sooooo ready for December 12th to get here!!! I am planning a little weekend getaway for Scott and I. We are going to Fredericksburg and staying at a little bed and breakfast. I am hoping to go on a wine trail and do some tasting but we'll see. I have to look and see what all there is to do down there. I've heard there are some good places to shop and a place called The Enchanted Rock that sounds interesting!! Hmmmmmmmmm, what to do!!! It's going to be sooooo relaxing....

1 comment:

mommy4 said...

Fredricksburg!! Wow what a wonderful and historic place. I hope you get a chance to visit some of the historic places too. Our oldest went for a week with her school and learned so much. I hope you guys have a wonderful and realaxing time.