Monday, October 13, 2008

Monday's, don't you just love them?!?!?!

Well, this weekend was pretty uneventful! Saturday we lounged around the house. I was feeling a little under the weather and I was thinking Kylan was too because he was VERY cranky. Scott watched the OU-TX game, which didn't turn out very good while Kylan and I took a nap. We woke up Sunday to go eat breakfast and this is what we found:






The bottom one is of Kylan wondering why we are laughing. Come to find out, it was Jonathan, Scott's aunt's husband. We kinda figured it was him because they were joking around with each other about Texas winning. All Scott said was, he just better hope Texas wins next year!! LOL

I can't wait for this weekend!! I am hoping that we can take Kylan on his first trip to the State Fair since it's the last weekend. Hopefully we can go and I will have some pictures up. :-)

No comments: