Saturday, June 20, 2009

Shhhhh, we have a stow-away!!

Well, as we all know, we are leaving on Monday for Mexico!! YAAAAAYYYYYYY  I am excited yet terrified!!  I will have to do some major watching of Kylan and make sure he doesn't wonder away, eat something that he shouldn't, and drink any tiny bit of water that's NOT bottled!!  I'm sure we will be OK, we'll have several people there to help me look after him.

Anyway, Scott and I were packing today and this is what we found:
And then he decided to get in the smaller one and watch TV and eat some yummy chocolate organic bunny grahams!!  They are pretty good! :-)

Well, I am off to get some sleep, hopefully, so I will post maybe tomorrow for Father's Day!  (Sure hope Scott likes what Kylan gave him)  If I don't post tomorrow, then I will definitely post when we get back and I get all the pictures on here :-)  Everyone have a GREAT Father's Day and a good week!! :-)
Alyssa

No comments: