Monday, June 29, 2009

Bad momma on Father's Day!!

You know, I was a bad momma on Father's day due the fact that I didn't get ANY pictures of Kylan and Daddy!!  I did get a picture of Kylan though :-)
We did our normal Ihop trip on Sunday morning and Kylan gave Scott his present there.  We found a card that has the song "I've Been Watching You" by Rodney Atkins and we had to get it!  When I was pregnant we would always say that song is for Scott and the baby.  It was a little inside joke.  Well, come to find out, the song is true to word.  Kylan imitates Scott in every way he can.  Anyway, we bought that card and I put Scott's present from Kylan in there.  "Kylan" bought "Dally" a gift certificate to learn how to do tricks on the wakeboard.  I was really unsure if Scott would like it and thankfully, he loved it!! :-)

No comments: