Thursday, June 11, 2009

Kylan eats crackers while Momma's eyelids are soooo heavy

It's exactly how it sounds. Kylan wakes up bright and early, wanting to eating his morning graham cracker and I am struggling to stay awake!!! After a looooonnnnnnngggggggg night of horrible storms I probably got only a couple hours of sleep. I haven't seen the rain and wind that bad in a long time. The rain was literally going sideways in both storms. The first one was around 8:00 or so last night and then the second one came around 4:00 this morning. I ended up going to bed late (around 12:00), didn't sleep good, then when I did finally go to sleep, got woken up by the wind of all things. Sounded like it was fixing to take off our chimney. Anyway, hopefully no one got some major damage from those lovely storms. Now, I am really thinking about taking my behind to Starbucks and getting some major caffeine!! Happy Thursday! :-)

No comments: