Thursday, November 13, 2008

Yay....

Thank goodness we got his test results back and his blood count is OK and his allergy to wheat test came back negative!! WoooHooo


On another note, I am sooo proud of Kylan! We have been working really hard on trying to get him to eat with a spoon or fork by himself. It's been really hard trying to teach him to scoop up the food instead of just pushing it around since he really doesn't want us to help him do anything. We would grab ahold of his hand and try to show him and he would pull away and scream. He's out of that phase and well, he's finally doing it all by himself. Half of the food may end up in his lap but he is getting some in this mouth on his own. I managed to get a couple of pictures eating rice and chicken:


He's getting to be such a big boy! :-) :-( It's a bittersweet moment!

Last night, I went to the Sarah Brightman concert last night and had so much fun. My Mom, Tom, and I went to the W Hotel to have a few cocktails (as Tom says) and then went to eat at Perry's. It's a really good steakhouse that's a couple blocks down from the Crescent Hotel in downtown Dallas. It was soooooooo yummy! After that, we came back to the AAC for the concert! I just love her. She has the most beautiful voice that I have ever heard. I like her concerts because she is actually singing and she sounds exactly whats on her Cd's. Anyway, I can't wait for her to come back to Dallas so we can go again. After that, we went back to the hotel and had ANOTHER glass of wine (or at least, that's what I had). I ended finally getting back home and going to bed around 12:30 or so. It was soooo fun just us girls (lol) going out, catching up, and having fun. I took off today because I figured I would be too tired to go to work so one more day of work and then it's the weekend!! Yay!!!! TTYL

No comments: