Well, the O & P test finally came back as negative. Sooooooo, the doctor said he wants to do 3 more samples to test and see if there is still blood in his stool and he wants to do a blood count test. Depending on what that comes back as, he might want to refer him to a pediatric GI specialist. That's when I spoke up and said that we are going to one at Medical City on Friday. So we are going to wait and see what he says and I will call his regular doctor back on Monday to let them know. I just hope there is nothing serious wrong with him. All I can do is just pray pray pray!!
Well off to go get the lovely flu shot!! :-( Not looking forward to it at all!