Wednesday, April 22, 2009

19 Months old, Really?!?!?!

Has it really been 19 months since we had our little man?  It just doesn't seem like it's been that long.  Just think, 5 more months and he's going to be 2.  It seems like just yesterday I was getting everything ready for his 1st birthday party.  I just can't believe how fast time flies.  I've always heard people say it goes by way fast and I just never really believed it until now.  It seems like every day he's doing something to crack us up.  He's just so animated and loves attention and will do ANYTHING to keep your attention.  We went yesterday and helped daddy clean up some houses for his dad.  He was such a little man walking around and picking up wood or paper and saying "Daddy, Here".  He was riding on the tractor with daddy acting like he was driving at times.  Just wish I would have thought to get out the camera.  I'm sure there will be plenty of other times when he goes to help daddy.  Then last night he let me do my favorite thing, rock him to sleep.  He never lets me rock him to sleep anymore.  That was just a special time between him and I.

I still have to load the pictures from the Saturday before Easter from my little camera but here are some that are off of the big camera!
Here he's eating like a big boy!  It's been kinda hard to teach him this since he eats with his hands at Mrs. Jessie's.
This one is of him yelling at me, like usual!! :-) (and look at those blue eyes!)


Here's a video that I took of him while he was eating.  He was saying Awww Man and I tried to catch it but them he stopped.  He started to say it again towards the end.  It's a cute video for what it's worth though! :-)


Well, I am off to relax.  I started back my running at lunch today so I am pooped! :-) 

And also to think, it's our 4 year anniversary next week!  Ugggghhhhhh, can time slow down a little?

Alyssa

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

He is SOOOO cute. Sweet little face. :) Time does fly, doesn't it. My oldest will be SIX in June. UNREAL.