1. How long has the company been in business and what is their track record?
2. How much does it cost to get started and is it fully refundable?
3. How are you required to build your business? Will you need to buy inventory, host parties, take orders, and deliver products?
4. What kind of products are you going to sell? How often will your customers purchase something?
5. What kind of support and training will you receive?
These are all valid, important questions to ask yourself when you are searching for a home based business. There are many companies to choose from with great products. However, there are some key differences that will ultimately determine how successful you can be with that company.
I have been involved with Internet CEO Moms for over 7 years and I'd like to answer these 5 questions as it relates to our business.
1. Our company has been in business for 25 years and has received numerous awards over the years. They are completely debt free and currently expanding their business while other companies are struggling in the current economy.
2. It costs $29 to get started and is fully, 100% refundable.
3. We DO NOT host parties, carry inventory, take orders, make deliveries, etc. All we do is open customer accounts.
4. We promote basic necessity products that are all eco-friendly and healthier and our customers shop every month for the basic items they need for their own family.
5. Our team provides you with a tremendous amount of support and training that will allow you to build your business truly, completely from home.
You can visit us online at www.4theLoveofMyfamily.com and 'Request More Information'. We have an informational webcast that you can view and listen to in order to get all the details. There is never any pressure. We would love to share all the information with you and answer all your questions so that you can see if our business and team is right for you!