Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Mrs. Emeleen Maliska

Mrs. Emeleen Maliska (Grandma) went to be in the loving and comforting arms of God on Monday evening, March 15th. She lost her battle with Cancer and she will be GREATLY missed. I know she will still be watching all the grandkids and the great grandkids running and playing with all the balls. She did state on Sunday that she loved to watch all the kids play. :-) I loved you like you were my own grandmother and I am soooo blessed to have known you and for Kylan to have known you. He will never forget his Grandma!
We Love and Miss you Grandma and you are now in Beautiful Heaven!
The one below is obviously from the 80's! Grandma and Grandpa with all 5 kids! ;-) (haha)

Rest In Peace Grandma
June 6, 1938 ~ March 15, 2010

The funeral is this Friday at 10 am and I know it is going to be just beautiful!
Nighty Night
~Alyssa

No comments: