Monday, March 8, 2010

It's a duck, It's a boat, No.... It's a Car!!!!

While coming to Rockwall this past weekend to one of my little niece's birthday party at ASI, I was sitting in the HORRIBLE traffic for an hour and I spotted something on the horizon! I sooooo desperately wanted to get closer to see what it was because I was stuck on the bridge but was not close enough to tell what it was. Finally, right when I was about to exit, I see this...
That's right, no need to wipe your eyes, it's a car that was made into a boat! It was so cute :-) I had to double take, then scramble to get my camera!! Kylan was asleep so he didn't get to see it. Thank goodness, he might think that all cars can go in the water!! :-S

Anyway, after sitting in traffic for an hour, there wasn't much time left to be at Mia's party so I captured a few images with him and his 2 girl cousins! I was really kind of scared that he would be upset if max (his boy cousin) wasn't there because he had been saying all morning, "I need to go get ready to see Max and Ruby!" Those of yall that are parents probably know that Max and Ruby is a cartoon. I guess all he could remember of his cousin's names where Max and not Macie and Mia!! We definitely need to work that out Reagan so he will always remember his cousin's names. (i.e. see more of each other, Rockwall isn't far at all!) :-) Here are some shots from that party:
Walking with his 2 cousins ~ Mia (black skirt, Birthday girl) and Macie!
Freeze Dance: (They LOVED this)
Although we didn't get to play much at ASI, we went back to my sister's house and the kids got to play then!! Of course, Kylan had a breakdown when it was time to leave so we have decided that he can spend the night there when they have Macie's Roller Skate party this weekend! More pics to come on that one :-)

Hope everyone is having a good Rainy Monday!! Tomorrow is supposed to be BEAUTIFUL!! Time to start getting the garden ready for planting :-)

~Alyssa

No comments: