Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Kylan's New Room!

Well, we are FINALLY finished with Kylan's playroom.  He's loving every bit of it!  I am still waiting on one set of curtains to come in so once I get those in, it will be mostly complete, besides me finding some more stuff to put on the walls.  Here's some pictures:

We were finger painting some pictures for his walls:
Mommy, Daddy, and Kylan's hand prints:
The finished product:
Already a mess after 30 minutes:
Once again, I am waiting on the other curtain so look past that! LOL
And now, here's the first wall boo-b00 after 15 minutes in:

I LOVE this room!  It's exactly what I envisioned, bright and cheerful and fun!  He will eventually move into this room when we decide to have another and the colors match his bedding set for a twin bed.

Well, I have been so busy with my little business and this room so hopefully I will get to post a little more.  Now, it's time to start getting things together for Kylan's 2nd birthday party.  So hard to believe that he's fixing to be 2!!  Wow

Have a great week!
Alyssa

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

It looks SOOOO good!! :)