Monday, January 3, 2011

"2011" It's Always A Good Time To Change!

I wanted to share this. My friend Erika shared it with me and I LOVE it :o)

The first step toward getting somewhere is to decide that you're not going to stay where you are.

You're a product of your environment. So choose an environment that will best develop you toward your goals.

Analyze your life in terms of your environment. Are the things around you helping you toward your success or are they holding you back?

Your world today is a living expression of how you are using and have used your mind. It's something that you can change at any time.

You don't have to remain a captive of your environment. Don't say "If I could change, I would change,"
Say "I can change, and I will change."

We can change our lives. We can do, have, and be exactly what we wish.
~
Anthony Robbins

Have a great Monday!
~Alyssa

No comments: