Monday, February 8, 2010

Colorado...

was 2 weeks ago! :-s I have been slacking. We went to Colorado to see some snow and I LOVED it! We took skiing lessons. I was really nervous about it but I stepped out of my comfort zone and did it and I LOVED it! :-) I can't wait until we go next and get Kylan into classes. Those little kids were sooooo cute. They were better than some adults! I think if I could have just moved my house there, I would have been so happy :-) I will let the pics explain:

This one cracks me up. Kylan says, here Granna, let me help you up since my Daddy pushed you down:


I had a couple hundred of pics and obviously I can't post them all so here are some.
Hope you enjoyed!

Alyssa :-)


2 comments:

KRiSTiN said...

OMG! I've never seen snow like that in person! Looks like you guys had a blast! :)

Alyssa said...

I know! Same here :-) People say they get tired of that much snow but not me, I would love it! I would trade the snow any day for the nasty humidity here ;-)