Thursday, May 7, 2009

Goin' on a Safari!

We got Kylan the cutest little Safari tunnel and tent.  He LOVES this thing.  We saw it on our anniversary at the Dallas Museum of Art and thought it was so cute, until we saw the price.  They had it marked for $110.  Lets just say, we didn't get it.  We went home and found it on the Internet for MUCH cheaper! Ha
Of course I had to get in it with him:
Excuse me, I don't have any makeup on(thank goodness for photo editing to cover up my MAJOR circles due to lack of sleep)!! :-s

Here are a couple of pictures that I took right before he was to go to bed.  He wanted to wear his boots, oddly enough, they matched his jammies!

Here's is a little video of Kylan and Daddy playing.  Also, remember to turn the music off at the bottom so you can hear.  Just cute so I had to post:

Well, off to meet a friend for lunch.  Tomorrow will probably be a busy day, Mr. Man is staying with me and we're getting his haircut.  Have a good day everyone!
Alyssa

3 comments:

Taren said...

Okay, I really might have to get one of these tents! I think Cam would love it!

mommy4 said...

CUTE!!

KRiSTiN said...

SO cute! We make "camp out" in our tents this weekend... in the living room, lol.