Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Yippeee for me....

I am so proud of myself for figuring out how to put my own layout on this thing!! LOL Now I just need to figure out how to do lots of other cute stuff to this page.

Well, I am trying to figure out what to do with the whole Kylan and switching over to whole milk situation! When I started him out on it last week, I started him out with 6 oz of formula and 2 oz. of Lactaid whole milk (since he's lactose intolerant, just like me.) He seemed to be doing OK with that so Friday night, I did 4 oz of formula and 4 of whole milk. Well, starting Sunday, he was going to the bathroom 5 or 6 times and the same happened yesterday at the babysitters. Oh, and did I mention that he was waking up 4 or 5 times a night?? We just though that was due to him getting some more teeth in (which he has 7.) Well, I though that maybe I will just feed him straight formula last night to see how he did during the night and whala, he slept the whole night thru!! I figured he still might have that milk protein allergy like he had his first year of life. That's why he is on Alimentum (formula), one of the most expensive formulas. Alimentum only goes up to 12 months so what do I do now. I am just sitting here, waiting on the Dr. to call to give me some kind of direction on what I should do. Poor Kylan, why did he have to inherit that lovely trait from me?!?! :-(

On another note, we went out to Cedar Hill to watch Taylor's volleyball game and for Granna's birthday. It was a big day because we finally got Kylan to wear some shoes! WoooHooo!!! :-) It has been a beating trying to get him to wear shoes longer than a minute! I put them on his feet with no resistance from him and when we got to Cedar Hill, they were still on his feet. We went to go eat, with his shoes still on, and he decides he wants to eat some chicken. It's been a beating trying to get him to eat big boy food also!! It was just an all around good day yesterday! :-) Hopefully I can get some pictures of him doing his patty cake! He knows the whole thing and even when to "roll it up, roll it up". He's my precious little baby! :-)

No comments: