Monday, May 16, 2011

Another round of Recalls...

I always keep up with the current recalls going on!! You can join this website http://www.modernmom.com/recalls and they send emails with all of the recalls. It's not just limited to kids stuff so take a looksy ;o) In this issue, there are some recalls for light bulbs, chives, a stroller, MORE Johnson & Johnson Meds (Thankfully I just try not to use ANYTHING FROM J&J anymore), and slipper socks.


I found out through here that Kylan's stroller was recalled due to strangulation. They sent out a kit to fix it BUT you won't catch me using that stroller ever again!!


Hope everyone is having a great Monday!! :o)


~Alyssa

1 comment:

KRiSTiN said...

Recalls are SUCH a pain! Carter's crib was recalled and we returned it for the price it was selling for... but not the tax or anything. Then we had to go through the process of picking, buying and assembling another one. UGH!! It scared the POO outta me, though, when I saw it was recalled (babies r us sent me an email because it had been on my registry). Thanks for the link! Hopefully I won't find anything we own on there. ::fingers crossed:L lol