Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Zoo

Last week we took Kylan to the Ft. Worth Zoo before Scott went back to school! I must say it's nicer, much shadier, and a lot more animals but I have to say that Dallas' facilities are cleaner. We had a fun time though :-)

Heading into the zoo:

One of the MANY times Kylan asked "What's that smell!" haha
Followed by this:

This little monkey was showing off! Sooo fun to watch him swing back and forth with a bag on his head!! haha

And these, as Kylan calls them, are "Domingos":

Just Chillin' & Starin'
And Sleepin'

I wasn't too much of a fan of this one!!! **Shivers** I am way too much of a girly girl but I know I have a pure little boy on my hands so I really am trying to get past stuff like this:
Cooling off! It was VERY humid that day:
This BEAUTIFUL Tiger kept pacing in front of the window. It was just Kylan and another little girl. Maybe she wanted to take care of them!! :-S
I felt like doing this too:
The End! :-)


I took so many pics that it would take me forever to load them all. I have a sick little duckling on my hands today so I am off!

Hope everyone has a great day!

~Alyssa



No comments: