Wednesday, May 26, 2010
Tuesday, May 18, 2010
I used to have a
where I knew I wouldn't fail.
The same four walls and busywork
were really more like jail.
I longed so much to do the things I'd never done before,
But stayed inside my comfort zone and paced the same old floor.
I said it didn't matter that I wasn't doing much.
I said I didn't care for things like commission checks and such.
I claimed to be so busy with the things inside the zone,
But deep inside I longed for something special of my own.
I couldn't let my life go by just watching others win.
I held my breath; I stepped outside and let the change begin.
I took a step and with new strength I'd never felt before,
I kissed my comfort zone goodbye and closed and locked the door.
If you're in a comfort zone,
afraid to venture out,
Remember that all winners were at one time filled with doubt.
A step or two and words of praise can make your dreams come true.
Reach for your future with a smile; success is there for you!
Sunday, May 16, 2010
Thursday, May 13, 2010
I got this from a fellow CEO Mom. She's the greatest :-)
1. Sooner or later we will get what we expect. ~The Law of Human Behavior
2. You don't have to be great to start, but you have to start to be great. ~ Joe Sabah
3. Ninety percent of those who fail are not actually defeated. They simply quit. ~ Paul J. Meyer
4. Should you find yourself in a chronically leaking boat, energy devoted to changing vessels is likely to be more productive than energy devoted to patching leaks. ~ Warren Buffett
5. Whether you think you can or can't, you're right. ~Donna Stewart
6. It's not what happens to YOU, but how you react to it that matters. ~ Epictetus
7. The difference between a successful person and others is not in a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will. ~ Lombardi
8. People may not remember what you said...but they will never forget how you made them feel. ~ Carl Buechner
9. The price of discipline is always better than the pain of regret.~N. Cobain
10. Through no one can go back and make a brand new start, anyone can start from now and make a brand new ending. ~ Author Unknown
And this one is one that I have added. Has to be my favorite:
Why postpone your greatness? There will never be a perfect time to live your dreams and step into the poetic possibilities your life was meant to be. So why not take the risk today? ~Robin Sharma~
Regardless of whether you are a working mom, a stay at home mom, a work at home mom or not even a mom at all, stay motivated! Find something that keeps you inspired to keep reaching for your goals! I hope that you have found these quotes as inspiring as I have!